Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life without solid food

Hooo... after one week + of pain.. i guesss my toothache is much better now.. Dr.Yang says the pain will only last for 2-3 days..but mine 10 days!! now... i stil can feel the pain on my right side.. my gums are swollen since the 1st day... it's getting better though... but i stil can chew with my right side yet as the swollen part is still in pain.

One whole week of riceless-meal.. i've been eating porridge and soup for the whole week! no meat no chicken! i cant even chew simple food like cornflakes! arg.. my life was totally ruin by that!! i cant eat rice either! aih.. think of the good side... it helps me to diet .. =="

Yesterday, i could eat stuff like fried rice and some meat with the help of my left teeth.. it's been so long since i eat my big big drumstick! i swear i am going to eat like buka puasa once both side of my teeth are back to normal!

No comments: