Wednesday, August 27, 2008

30 Hour Famine 2008

The camp was carried out differently this year as we spent the first 26 hours in UTAR where the D.I.Y camp was organised by the Psychology students. I was so saddened with how the whole camp was being conducted by a bunch of inexperience and ego people. It was simply a big let down. I should not expect too much from them but I thought it supposed to be an educational camp that touches the heart of all participants? The Emcees suck! The programmes Sucks! The facilitators/helpers Sucks! The president Sucks! The vice-president SUCKSSS! Can you imagine that they actually had the game instructions hand-written and with mistakes all over? All in all the camp was just so not professionally done! I'm truly disappointed.

No matter how bad the situation turned out to be, the three of us managed to get entertained with their actions and were laughing our ass off. HARD!



My groupmates whom I only talked to 3 out of 8. Ok. I am a freak.


We spent the last 4 hours at the Bukit Jalil Hockey Stadium where all participants from all over the country gathered for the final countdown. And that was when I feel all the excitement and feeling that I was looking for ; the power from everybody! I really love this kind of feeling when everybody gathered together to do the same meaningful thing and the spirit of making things happen.
I love what I'm doing and I'm going to do this again next year =)


No comments: