Friday, December 31, 2010

For the year of 2010

let's see what I have achieved from my list =)

1) Gotten my PADI diving license!
2) Went to Krabi as graduation trip!
3) Organized Rock climbing as my fund-raising project! (not Batu cave rock climb thou)
4) Went to Hot Air Ball0on Fiesta! ( not riding on it thou but contented by just being there =) )
5) Joined Raleigh Expedition!
6) Experienced white water rafting in Gopeng!
7) Went to Cameron Highland for the Irau hike!

Soon-to-be-done
1) Conquering Mount. Kinabalu in July!

Those not in the list but I'm glad and proud of
1) Graduated in July!
2) Gotten my Kayak Star 1 course!
3) Conquered Gunung Irau! ( the 9th highest mountain in Peninsular Malaysia, 2100m)
4) Organized & volunteered at the Zoo Negara!

And now my new resolution would be to blog on these 10 adventures I had asap before my memories fade away. I love the year of 2010 where it turns out to be a real fruitful year for me. Everything is POSSIBLE as long as you determine enough to make it happen! =)

So, live your life with no regrets!

No comments: