Friday, January 2, 2015

Year of 2014

So much things happened in 2014. Po passed away in March. We didnt expect her to leave so fast but she has been coughing for quite some time before she collapsed. I thought she would be able to see me in my wedding gown... ok stop. 

2014! 
1. Spent 1week in Penang and another week in Langkawi for my 28th birthday
2. Made a reccee trip to Sapa for the second time in April with Aaron for Sapa Warm Winter Project
3. Work in Taiwan since 21st May, based in Kenting 
4. Bought my first bicycle in Kenting
5. Went to Lanyu in September, together with my bicycle
6. Sapa Warm Winter Project in November, collected USD6800 to buy 150 sets of warm jackets/shoes/socks/gloves, blankets and stationary for three different schools in the village.

It was a good year still! 

No comments: